Most of these example online maps open with the Google aerial and approximate property lines. Some maps open showing the USGS topo map and approximate property lines. The maps will open in the browser on your cell phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You can change the basemap to display the Google aerial or a real USGS topo map. Each online map is full screen and does not have any ads or banners. These online map links can be e-mailed, posted on websites, included in blogs and used just like any other link.
These examples use our exclusive map-in-a-link technology to display approximate property lines. A separate data file is not needed to hold the approximate GPS coordinates for the property corners. Instead, the coordinates are part of the link that you click to open the map.
These parcel line maps range from small urban lots to a map showing over 1,400 acres that are spread across five sections.
In addition to the online map link, each client also receives a GPX file that has approximate GPS coordinates for the property corners. This file can be loaded into many GPS units and is for clients that prefer to use a GPS instead of a cell phone when walking around their land.
- To display contour lines on top of the aerial click the button in the upper right corner of the map, go down to the "Overlay" section and click "USA_contour_lines". Click that item again to turn the contour lines off. If the contour lines do not appear, then zoom in.
- Click just above any corner to see approximate coordinates
- To see the high resolution topo map change the basemap to "t4 Topo High"
- To toggle the red approximate property lines on/off click Menu ==> Data file On/Off
- Use your back button to return to this page
Sample of a customized map
You can add waypoints and either solid lines or dashed lines.
Click any waypoint or click the blue line for information
44.3 acres - Corner labels and symbols were turned off with parameters in the link
27 acres - Contour lines display on the aerial when the map opens
41 acres - Topographic map displays when the map opens
3 parcels - Each 5 acres.
80 acres. - Topographic map displays when the map opens.
108 acres, 4 parcels - Contour lines display on the aerial when the map opens
39 acres - Corner labels and symbols were turned off with parameters in the link
207.2 acres - Topographic map displays when the map opens