You may have heard the expression that "Perfection is the enemy of good enough." If knowing the approximate property lines and property corners are "good enough" for your purpose, then we would enjoy having you as a client and you will save a great deal of money compared to what a surveyor would charge. However, if you need to know exactly where your property lines are located then you need to contact a licensed land surveyor instead of using our service. Please keep this in mind as you read our terms of service.
Terms of service for Property Line MapsBy using the Property Line Maps service you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with all of the following:
- The online map link you receive is not a survey.
- The latitude longitude coordinates in the GPX file you receive are approximate and do not have survey grade accuracy.
- Consumer grade electronics that have a GPS feature always have some amount of error in the location and other data produced by the GPS feature and do not have a survey-grade level of accuracy.
- Although our goal is to produce coordinates that are within 30 feet of accurate on average, there will be times when the data you provide combined with any data we find online does not let us achieve this degree of accuracy.
- You shall hold harmless for every reason and under every legal theory, every person, entity and organization that was involved in producing the data that you received by using our service.
- You shall not file any lawsuit against any person, entity or organization that produced the data that you received by using our service.
- You shall not use as any kind of evidence in any litigation any of the data that you received by using our service.
- We can use your online map in our marketing as an example of our services. If you ask us not to use your map in our marketing then we will gladly honor that request.
- The Gmap4 terms of service are incorporated by reference. (The Gmap4 browser app is used to display the online map link we send to you.)
- These terms of service may be amended from time to time.